Anyone can sign up! Transportation will be only for Stanislaus and San Joaquin county. Volunteer driving service will only be offered if:
- No other means of public transportation are available
- A volunteer driver is available
- Download the VAMOS mobility application on your smartphone and register using an email.
Download for Android at the Google Play Store
Download for iOS at the App Store
- Enter your beginning and ending destination to explore transportation option. If your trip is outside public transit services areas, the volunteer service VOGO will appear as a transportation option (IF volunteers are available).
- Review your trip in your Order History and enjoy the ride!
Please make sure to review the training section of this website for useful guides. If you need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
All Volunteer Driver are:
- Background Checked
- Insurance and License verified
- COVID-19 symptoms screened before each trip
Once you download the VAMOS mobility app, enter your name and email address to register.
Due to COVID-19 social distancing protocols only personal care attendants, dependents, or service animals may ride.
Earn mileage reimbursement while making a difference in your community!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 595-8740.